High End (aka: Window Shopping)
- 5th Ave in Downtown - this is prime real estate, so not where you're going to find independent boutiques, but some of your favorite chains like Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Banana Republic, Gap. Be sure and venture over to 4th and 6th, and of course Westlake Center and Pacific Place for Barney's, J. Crew, and True Religion, just to name a few.
- Bellevue Square Mall and The Shops at the Bravern- you might want to dress well if you're coming here, we made the mistake of going to the Bravern after work and didn't realize we stood out like a sore thumb, until the concierge politely asked us if we needed any assistance. Oops!
Outdoor Shopping Centers
- University Village - or commonly referred to as "the village" is beautifully lit all year round with white Christmas lights. We love the Home Decor stores like Restoration Hardware and Pottery Barn, gourmet Kitchen Shops, Book Stores, Impress, one of my favorite paper and stamp stores, and Fireworks, not your typical souvenir shop, featuring gifts from local artists.
- Redmond Town Center - features the only iPic Theater in Washington where you can see the latest blockbuster while enjoying a gourmet meal in a classy atmosphere.
- Kent Station - a central place for South Sounders to meet for lunch or see a movie. Other great shops on Meeker and 1st Ave S.
- Westfield Southcenter Mall - Tukwila: recently renovated, close to SeaTac Airport, has a well-rounded variety of stores for any price point.
- Northgate - North Seattle
- The Commons - Federal Way
- Tacoma Mall - Tacoma
- Alderwood Mall - Lynnwood
- South Hill Mall - Puyallup: our hometown mall, gotta love Target!
- The SuperMall- Auburn: kind of a hybrid outlet mall
- Kitsap Mall- Silverdale
- Westlake - Downtown Seattle: the top floor has a pretty impressive food court, we usually eat lunch here on our Seattle daytrips.
- Pacific Place - Downtown Seattle: definitely worth a trip during the Christmas season to catch the indoor snow every night at 6pm accompanied by live music!
Be sure to drive the streets surrounding the malls for other great stores.
- Snohomish - the largest antique district in the Seattle area. In the neighborhood: Duvall
- Sumner - the shops on Main Street do a great job of hosting special events throughout the year. In the neighborhood: Puyallup and Tacoma
For the Dudes